Our rental policies are listed below.
1. All rental balances are due in full 90 days prior to arrival.
2. If you are compelled to cancel your reservation, you should inform us by telephone and immediately confirm your cancellation to us in writing. Cancellations made prior to 90 days of arrival date will receive a full refund not including deposit funds. No refunds are given for cancellations made less than 90 days prior to arrival. It is at the discretion of the owner if other refunds are to be given, i.e. if they are able to find a replacement booking for the same time period. For travelers who reside outside of the U.S. travel insurance is recommended.
3. Gulf Key Properties charges a $400.00 security deposit that will be held until your departure. This deposit will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure upon satisfactory inspection of the premises. Any damage to the property will be repaired and the repair costs will be deducted from the security deposit.
4. We guarantee every property is thoroughly inspected prior to your arrival.
5. Gulf Key Properties will make every reasonable effort to put you into a property that meets your needs. Gulf Key Properties will endeavor to keep clients in the booked homes, but it the event of an emergency or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to relocate clients into homes of similar standards.
Gulf Key Properties
Your Perfect Partner for Your Next Vacation!